AFTER-SALES MOBILE TECHNICIAN – Sweden E-Buses divisionDate:2018-5-7 End: 2018-10-30
BYD EUROPE BV is currently hiring a new member for the After-Sales Service Team of the BYD Electric Buses Division in Europe. The after-sales mobile technician provides full after-sales support to customers in Sweden: service, maintenance and repairs. Assistance in other Western European countries might occasionally be required. The after-sales mobile technician is a troubleshooter who handles all regional dealers’ after-sales issues.
The After Sales Mobile Technician reports to the regional after-sales manager and the after-sales manager of BYD Europe.
This position is part of the after-sales service team. Candidates must be passionate about new electric vehicles technology, skilled in providing high-level customer service and have the ability to work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Provide technical field support for all issues with BYD electric buses operating in the Benelux region
• Undertake and assist with technical repairs, maintenance and service
• Create technical reports and documentation for the customers
• Implement technical upgrading and service campaign as required by BYD HQ
• Create service/warranty report after technical repairs
• Educational background in truck mechanics Relevant work experience with after-sales service of industrial equipment such as buses, trucks, commercial vehicles or similar
• Solid mechanical and electrical knowledge
• Proficient language skills in English
• Very capable in hands-on jobs
• Flexible and able to work independently and under pressure
• Willing to travel
• Full driving license
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact Kristel Ceusters by e-mail: email@example.com. You can submit your application by sending an English résumé and cover letter.