Sales Administration Internship – DACH regionDate:2018-5-7 End: 2018-6-30
Are you looking for an internship to improve your sales knowledge and skills? Would you like to feel what it is like to work in an international, multicultural and fast paced company? Are you fluent in English and German and fulltime available for at least 6 months? Then we invite you to apply for our internship.
The Forklift Department of BYD Europe B.V. is hiring a Sales Administration Intern for the DACH area: Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The Sales Administrator is part of the Sales team in the Schiedam office and reports to the Country Manager of the DACH region and the Director of the Industrial Vehicles Dept. He or she acts as the first point of contact for the dealers.
About the job
Your main duties will be:
• Be the contact window for the dealers regarding orders, technical issues and stock
• Coordinate internally with the country manager and the technical department and externally with the warehouse and the transportation companies
• Sales order processing, including placing orders with factory and follow-up on delivery
• Sales invoicing, including follow-up on payment and delivery instructions
• Database maintenance and generating weekly reports
• An internship and commuting allowance
• A challenging and independent sales internship where you take part in the activities of and contribute to the success of the company
• Training by professionals and a solid start of an international career in sales
• Bachelor Student in International Business or equivalent
• Fluent in German and English
• Able to establish and maintain a good relationship with customers, suppliers and team members
• Good communication and organization skills
• Precise and accurate
• Computer skills: SAP, MS Office (Excel), recordkeeping
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact Kristel Ceusters by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can submit your application by sending an English résumé and cover letter.