Marketing AssistantDate:2018-10-10 End: 2018-10-30
BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational company, based in Shenzhen, China. It operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 220,000 people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
In Europe, we offer a full range of innovative all-electric industrial and commercial vehicles – buses, taxis, forklifts, and trucks.
In order to enable the strong growth of our company, the sales, and marketing HQ of BYD Europe is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Your activities include:
• Assisting the Head of Marketing & PR and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
• Keep the marketing database up-to-date, importing new data, updating records and performing the necessary cross checks
• Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
• Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
• Coordinate the distribution of invitations, monitor responses, manage to follow-ups and manage cancellations
• Prepare supporting materials (literature packs, promotional merchandise, delegate lists, name badges, place names, table plans, etc.)
• Distribute press items of note to interested parties
• Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
• Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
• Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
• Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
• Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
• Other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or another related field
• 2+ years work experience in the similar marketing role
• Fluent in English both oral and written, Dutch is not required
• A strong customer service & business focus
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Creative thinker with Problem-solving skills
• Work in a rapidly growing company and industry which represents sustainable technology
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration commuting allowance
• Team building events and employee learning opportunities
• A chance to develop new processes and develop the Marketing & PR department in Europe
Please send your application in the English language to: email@example.com