REGIONAL AFTER-SALES FIELD SPECIALIST – Iberia Forklift divisionDate:2018-5-7 End: 2018-6-30
BYD EUROPE BV is currently hiring a new member for the After-Sales Service Team of the BYD Forklift Division in Europe. The after-sales field specialist provides full after-sales support to the BYD Forklift Dealers in the IBERIA region (Spain and Portugal). Assistance in other Western European countries might occasionally be required. The after-sales field specialist is a troubleshooter and problem solver who handles all regional dealers’ after-sales issues.
This position is part of the after-sales service team. Candidates must be passionate about new electric vehicles technology, skilled in providing high-level customer service and have the ability to work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Provide field support to BYD Forklift dealers in the IBERIA region – all after-sales inquiries
• Facilitate technical training activities for IBERIA dealers
• Warranty claim management of IBERIA dealers
• Technical communication / explanation / translation
• Perform customer visits with dealers regarding after-sales issues / support
• Assist with dealership appointment
• Relevant work experience with after-sales of industrial equipment such as forklifts, cars, buses, agricultural equipment or similar
• Hands-on mentality and experienced in working on different levels and within different environments
• Proactive, professional and responsible attitude
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexible and likes to work in a dynamic environment
• Willing to travel within Western Europe
• Proficient language skills in English and Spanish
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact Kristel Ceusters by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can submit your application by sending an English résumé and cover letter.