Bus Sales Manager – UKDate:2018-9-21 End: 2018-10-30
DescriptionBYD UK, located in Iver, is the UK distributor of BYD Company Ltd which is a China-based company and a global leading-edge provider of green energy technologies. BYD UK offers a range of electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses and all-electric forklift trucks. BYD are expanding its UK operations to support a growing portfolio of electric bus projects.
This position is responsible for the sale of our electric vehicles to fleet customers such as public transport operators (PTOs) or public transport authorities (PTAs) in right-hand drive markets in Europe UK and Ireland).
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for sales of the BYD electric vehicles in the assigned area;
• Collect tender/purchase information via various channels and coordinate internal and external tender bidding documents;
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the target client that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Manage the support of the product line manager on customer’s requirements and product specifications and developments;
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Maintain the relationship with existing customers;
• Identify new clients and right market opportunities at right times on right occasions;
• Promote BYD’s EV products to target customers;
• Develop and implement sales tools;
• Develop and promote leasing & finance solutions;
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Monthly report to the Sales Director;
• Liaise with colleagues from BYD’s headquarters in China to organise and secure resources needed for project delivery;
• Regularly and constantly collect market information via various sources and channels;
• Quarterly review sales targets realisation with the Director;
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Other related activities and contingent assignments
• Commercial driven account manager with a proven commercial track record;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Independent and capable of operating solely;
• Ideally experienced in bus, coach and/or truck industry with very good connections to PTAs and PTOs;
• Speaking, reading and writing in English at a professional level
• Sales focused and result-oriented;
• Proactive and aggressive approach to clients and market opportunities;
• Think strategically and act tactical when dealing with stakeholders;
• Knowledge about leasing & finance solutions;
• Extensive B2B network;
• Experience with CRM tools;
• Willing to travel on a regular basis within Europe and to China.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com. You can submit your application by sending a CV and cover letter.