Regional Project Manager – NordicsDate:2019-04-04 End: 2019-05-30
Location – Sweden or Norway
Why project management department
BYD Europe is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to lead Electric Vehicle projects. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of all stages of project management and have demonstrable experience executing multiple complex projects to ensure that contractual deliverables are completed and accepted. The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for our customers.
This position will lead delivery of multiple midsize – large size projects and is accountable for flawless execution of projects to meet the contracted equipment, technical and service requirements. This includes management of project schedule, technical resources, risks & issues, project budget control, communications, and internal & customer reporting.
As Project manager your responsibilities will be:
• Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to members of the project team;
• Acting as the face of BYD Europe to our customers, develop a trusted, collaborative partnership with the customer and his project supporting team in China;
• Drive issues to resolution independently or via other company resources and manage customer expectations appropriately;
• Understand contract administration and manage all contractual obligations, performance levels, and service levels;
• Control, & ensure final customer acceptance of assigned projects;
• Coordinate the activities of the team and indirect support resources to produce deliverables agreed upon;
• Responsible for controlling project budget;
• Ensure all internal stakeholders (Finance, Sales, Operations, Product Management, executive management) are apprised of status, KPIs, issues, and risks associated to project ;
• Perform other tasks or requests as required or needed.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
• 5+ years of experience in a Project Management or similar roles with proven successful records of managing multiple projects/customers of varying sizes in parallel;
• Strong and effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Swedish or Norwegian;
• Proactive and collaborative approach to problem solving;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering;
• Demonstrated experience in working with an international team;
• Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
Nice to have skills, qualifications and experience:
• Relevant experience in similar B2B sectors;
• Portuguese or other European languages will be considered as an advantage;
• Experience with High Tech Start-up / Electric Vehicles / Alternative Energy / Batteries.
• Work in a rapidly growing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
• Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Position is open for candidates living in Europe with valid work permits.