Junior Sales Manager NordicsDate:2019-04-04 End: 2019-05-30
Location – Sweden or Norway
Why Sales department
BYD, the largest manufacturer of electric buses in the world, is looking to a Bus Sales Manager for France to encompass its ambitious expansion strategy. The role of the Sales Manager is to maintain the contacts with the French cities interested in converting its bus fleets into electric buses and to lead his supporting team in France to ensure the company sales objectives.
As Jr. Sales Manager your Key Responsibility areas will be:
• Generate and maintain contacts with the cities interested in sourcing electric buses;
• Provide the cities with the necessary information needed to prepare the bus tenders;
• Ensure the achievement of the sales targets for his/her area of responsibility.
As Jr. Sales Manager your daily tasks will be:
• Define a plan of cities to approach based on volume and repeatability criteria;
• Initiate and maintain contacts with city officials and bus operators;
• Define with customer required specifications, delivery times and costs;
• Report the pipeline status regularly;
• Ensure the company sales targets;
• Ensure the company margin target for the area.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales Management role in the automotive field, preferably bus sales;
• Business-related Bachelor’s degree;
• Excellent language skills in English and at least in one more Nordic language ( Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish);
• Highly skilled Excel and PowerPoint user;
• Training of Value-added selling and high-level negotiation will be highly appreciated;
• Ability to work with teams from various countries and cultural backgrounds, positive attitude;
• Excellent negotiation skills, value-added selling, creative thinking, analytical reasoning, listening skills.
• Ready for business travels up to 50 % of the time.
• Work in a rapidly growing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, sales commission based on KPI`s, commuting allowance;
• Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Position is open for candidates living in Europe with valid work permits.