Warranty AssistantDate:2019-03-28 End: 2019-04-30
Location – Schiedam, NetherlandsWarranty Assistant will be part of the BYD Electric Forklift Division in Europe. The Warranty Assistant will be responsible for assisting Aftersales Manager and Product and Quality Manager by processing warranty requests in the European market liaising with the factory. Warranty Assistant is an entry level/ junior position for either a graduate or someone in the first years of his/her career.
As a Warranty Assistant your key responsibility areas will be:
• Warranty request administration and processing in the European market liaising with China factory technical support team;
• Warranty process optimizing by using online service tools;
• Reporting and analysis on the number of warranty requests made, cost of warranty as well as weekly status updates for dealers.
As Warranty Assistant your daily tasks will be:
• Provide needed support documents requested by a factory in China for warranty request
• Ensure warranty requests are paid by the factory and to BYD dealers in Europe;
• Produce an analysis of warranty cost by model, and by the system;
• Calculate cost for extended warranty program;
• Produce a report on quality issues related to warrant requests;
• Prepare warranty request status report with Sales Administration for dealer weekly report;
• Participate in setting up online service tools for dealers/customers for filing warranty requests;
• Provide support to the administrative tasks assigned by Aftersales service manager;
• Use SAP to generate credit notes.
• Preferred education in technical studies or up to 3 year experience in the related work area;
• Excellent English and Chinese language skills, other European Language skills will be considered as an advantage;
• Experience with SAP will be preferred;
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
• Highly skilled Microsoft Office user;
• Able to work under pressure, with efficient time management skills;
• Details oriented.
• Work in a rapidly growing company and industry which represents sustainable technology;
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
• Team building events;
• A chance to develop new processes and develop the Industrial Vehicle division in Europe.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Position is open for candidates living in Europe with valid work permits.