After-Sales Engineer – BeneluxDate:2019-03-28 End: 2019-04-30
Location – Schiedam, Netherlands
Why After Sales team:
This position is part of the After-sales service team. You must be passionate about new electric vehicles technology, skilled in providing high-level customer service and have the ability to work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment. The After-sales engineer provides full after-sales support to customers in Benelux: service, maintenance, and repairs. Assistance in other Western European countries might occasionally be required. The After-sales engineer is a troubleshooter who handles all regional dealers’ after-sales issues.
As After-Sales Engineer your key responsibility area will be:
• Provide technical field support for all issues with BYD electric buses operating in the Benelux region
• Undertake and assist with technical repairs, maintenance, and service;
• Create technical reports and documentation for the customers;
• Implement technical upgrading and service campaign as required by BYD HQ;
• Create a service/warranty report after technical repairs.
We hope you have:
• Mechanical, electrical or automotive background technical education;
• Preferably relevant work experience with after-sales service of industrial equipment such as buses, trucks, commercial vehicles or similar;
• Solid mechanical and electrical knowledge;
• Excellent English language skills, Chinese and other European language skills will be considered as an advantage;
• Very good communication skills, solutions-oriented mindset;
• Flexible and able to work independently;
• Willing to travel;
• Full driving license.
• Work in a rapidly growing company and industry which represents sustainable technology;
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
• Team building events;
• A chance to develop new processes and develop the After-sales team in Europe.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Position is open for candidates living in Europe with valid work permits.