AFTER-SALES MANAGER FORKLIFT EUROPEDate:2019-02-14 End: 2019-04-30
Location – Schiedam, Netherlands
Why After-sales department
BYD EUROPE BV is currently looking for an executive after-sales manager for the BYD Electric Forklift Division in Europe. The EU After-Sales Manager will be responsible for business strategy, operations and customer service for after-sales in the EU and the UK. You will be based in Schiedam, the Netherlands and will report directly to the Business Unit Forklift Director of BYD Europe BV.
As After-sales Manager your key responsibility areas will be:
• Structuring the European after-sales organization in accordance with European standards and with the procedures of BYD HQ in China;
• Setting up the after-sales service, defining processes and procedures and customer satisfaction research;
• Providing support to the sales organization during the tender and sales process;
• Providing support to the creation of the parts stock for existing and new products;
• Improving warranty programs and completing warranty processes;
• Improving and organizing service training in dealer network in EU and the UK;
• Providing local support to dealers in Benelux;
• Setting up service related ERP system and digitalizing service procedures;
• Ensure Quality control and improvement of product design.
As After-sales Manager you duties will be:
• Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems;
• Handle warranty system: review and approve dealer warranty requests, supervise the local service specialists’ pre-approval on warranty and send warranty claims to China HQ for further handling;
• Set up horizontal integration of all regional After-sales service teams;
• Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring customer satisfaction and brand loyalty;
• Act as a key representative of the after-sales organization;
• Provide periodic reports to management on all after-sales activities;
• Conduct price and contract negotiations to establish contract details and attain profit margin;
• Supervise all regional after-sales personnel to fulfill the contract requirements;
• Lead and motivate the after-sales teams to achieve set objectives and targets while maintaining customer focus;
• Control costs and expenses of the after-sales department;
• Set up a system to obtain customer feedback regarding product & service quality;
• Build and maintain a good work relationship with the distribution network;
• Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
We hope you have:
• Profound management experience in an after-sales service organization, forklift background required;
• Bachelor or Master`s level technical education;
• Proven leadership skills, experience leading remote and multi-cultural teams;
• Strong written and verbal English language skills, other languages will be considered as an asset;
• Result driven and problem-solving attitude;
• Exemplary experience in launching new business structures and setting up procedures will be considered a plus.
• Ability to manage tight deadlines;
• Knowledge of ERP systems;
• Willing and able to travel on a regular basis.
• Work in a rapidly growing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
• Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Please send your application to email@example.com