Tender AssistantDate:2018-10-19 End: 2018-12-30
Location - Schiedam, the Netherlands
BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational company, based in Shenzhen, China. It operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 220,000 people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
BYD Europe BV located in Schiedam, Netherlands is the marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co., Ltd based in Shenzhen, China. BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses, and all-electric forklift trucks.
• Fully understand BYD’s EV products and new product development pipelines;
• Liaising with the Country Sales Manager/ Product Manager during the tender process
• Understanding timelines and responsibilities
• Manage the support of the Project Manager on customer’s requirements and product specifications and developments;
• Timely management of tender activities
• Review of the draft and effecting improvement
• Methodologies and executive summaries
• Provide insight and analyses of forthcoming opportunities, best practice and dealing with sourcing/ purchasing team
• Ensure the evaluation of the tender process
• Preparing monthly reports
• Other related activities and contingent assignments
• Experience in tenders will be an advantage
• Administrative role within Finance and/ or Legal will be an advantage
• Higher education level
• Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Detailed oriented, with high organizational skills
• Able to set priorities and work independently
• Speaking, reading and writing in English and Chinese at a professional level
• Think strategically and act tactical when dealing with stakeholders
• Willing to travel on a regular basis within Europe and to China
• Work in a rapidly growing company and industry which stands for sustainable technology;
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
• A chance to develop new processes and grow the R&D team in Europe;
• Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
BYD Europe consists of various departments that support on-going and profitable business growth. Potential development opportunities within the R&D department may be Senior R&D Engineer, R&D Project Manager as well as horizontal growth within different projects and product teams.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in the English language to email@example.com