Facility keeper/ HandymanDate:2018-10-25 End: 2018-11-30
BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational company, based in Shenzhen, China. It operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 220,000 people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
BYD Europe BV located in Schiedam, Netherlands is the marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co., Ltd based in Shenzhen, China. BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses, and all-electric forklift trucks.
Your main activities include
• Company fleet (passenger cars/e-buses) management;
• Workshop/office area facility maintenance and repairing (when necessary) and waste handling;
• Assistance in incoming shipments/receipt of goods/packaging (including vehicles uploading support at the port/terminals occasionally);
• Pick up/drop off colleagues to and from the airport.
• Driving licenses (car, and bus/forklift driving license most preferable);
• Handyman skills – basis electrical, carpentry;
• Flexible in working hours;
• Proficient language skills in English and Dutch.
• Work in a rapidly growing company and industry which stands for sustainable technology
• Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance
• Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact by e-mail email@example.com