HR ManagerDate:2017-10-20 End: 2017-11-30
1. Daily contact for all HR related topics, both internally and externally
2. Advise the Senior Staff about HR related developments
3. Improve BYD Europe B.V. as an attractive employer by benchmarking and making proposals
3. Keep track about HR legal issues and advising about the consequences for BYD Europe
4. Control and monitor HR related issues in the Risk Inventory & Evaluation (RI&E)
5. Represent BYD Europe to external suppliers for HR related issues
6. Be the linking pin between Chinese and Western employees and play an active role in decreasing the cultural differences.
1. Coordinating the visa & residence permit applications for temporarily and permanently Chinese employees
2. Periodically checks of the staff files, managing employment contracts
3. Proactive recruitment and selection of ideal candidates for BYD business development in Pan-Europe;
4. In conjunction with the Headquarters’ HR, set up and maintain HR related rules and policies, implement workplace disciplines in accordance with the local labor laws;
5. Daily employees’ absenteeism check and leave requests management;
6. Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination and keep records. Legal advices to discharge including preparation of the dossier
7. Coordinating new hiring for all European BYD offices (France, UK and Italy)
8. Maintaining and improving the Employee handbook and policies
9. Manage the external consultant’s contracts
10. Regularly conference calls with BYD China for HR related issues
11. Daily contact for HR suppliers (f.e. Salary Administration Company)
12. Prepare presentations to the Senior Staff Management
13. All other HR tasks assigned by the Senior Staff Management
1. Bachelor degree in Human Resources 2. 5-7 years of relevant work experience 3. Organizational skills 4. Flexible and likes to work in a dynamic environment 5. Adapting to multi-national culture 6. Professional and responsible 7. Excellent communication skills 8. Able to multi-task 9. Computer knowledge and efficiency, including MS Office 10. Fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org . You can submit your application by sending an English resume and cover letter
After Sales RepresentativeDate:2017-10-20 End: 2017-11-30
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
• Regular repair and maintenance work together with our service partners.
• Being a contact window for the customer of your area (customer service)
• Technical support the eBus/cars trials
• Troubleshooting (on location) for mechanical, electronics and high voltage issues
• Keep in touch with engineering division and electrical bus/car division
• Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures and in a safe and responsible manner
• Feedback information to R&D in such manner that repeated requests and problems from customers can be avoided in the future products
• Other temporary assignments, etc.
• Good communication skills with customers or local service providers
• Minimum level of intermediate vocational education (MBO-level 3)
• Educational background in truck mechanics. "2e monteur", but preferably "1e monteur"
• Thorough understanding of automotive industry
• 5 years of relevant work experience in bus or truck service
• Good command of English is essential, both written and verbal.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proactive and able to anticipate demand
• Problem solving skills
• Stress resilient
• Computer knowledge and efficiency, (MS Office is a plus)
• Able to travel, it is likely that you go to another country then the Netherlands to assist or for troubleshooting
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please feel free to contact by e-mail via email@example.com. You can submit your application by sending an English resume and cover letter.